Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rebecca Orf: Day 3...

I am using scraps of lace, ribbon, thread, etc. I suppose you could label me as a "hoarder" of these items. I really have a hard time throwing them out. I always envision them being incorporated into something in the future. Today is that day...


In this "sketch", I incorporated copper thread by weaving it through an old piece of lace. By doing this project, I am realizing my obsession with color. Cream, rosey-orange, avocado, copper, etc. Does anyone else daydream about color swatches??? Anyone???


2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow “hoarder”. I once heard someone say that trash was just the stuff that human potential had not caught up with yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me that I have a little pile of "odd" things for you...

    ReplyDelete