Thursday, November 25, 2010

DAY 6: Angeles (Angie) Jonske

Sorry this picture is so bad. I could not get a picture without that big fatty glare. I am going to let you draw your own conclusions to this piece because I think there are a few conclusions that can be drawn. I have given a lot of input on my stuff earlier this week so I thought I would give you something a little less conclusive to my thoughts.
I began the piece with some marks and the red background.
After that I laid down the words "adjust the fragrance". Then I took them out with the white paint roller. I added a couple other words "sample sale" on the right bottom. Some of that is gone now as well.
Tomorrow is my last day. I have really enjoyed this week and feel very privileged to be a part of it. Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!!

Title: Adjust The Fragrance
Mixed Media: house paint, acrylic, litho pencil, collage.

1 comment:

  1. This one seems to me to be more about the loss of humanity in all the madness. While the others were focused on the marketing itself, this one says to me that nature still beckons and we're still human beings.

    ReplyDelete