Friday, September 10, 2010

Roxanne day 4 Sept 9, 2010



"Give me Light". I found myself without enough light when I began the entry for day 4. Yes, im posting it a day late - I just realized that I forgot. This entry has many subjects starting with light and switching to recycling class projects, printing presses , and going home. The entries are taking me longer than I thought they would. When I envisioned this journals theme I thought that I would treat it like I do my sketchbooks and not use the back of the pages. I find myself using both sides and because of that it is taking twice as long. Im glad it is now the weekend and It will be easier to get to it. I still need to make today's entry but it will have to wait until after "Friday Night Gallery Rounds".

No comments:

Post a Comment