Monday, September 6, 2010

Roxanne day 1 Sept 6, 2010

This is my first entry for my week of additions. Its all about planning the making of the journal. Im thinking that I will keep my entries to black and white drawings and maybe a little collage - but that may change as the week goes. Today will be the easiest day for my entry and making the book. That is because it is Labor Day and I do not have to work today. Right now my plan is: if it looks like Im swamped and not able to make an entry for the day that I will pass it on to another adjunct doing office hours while I teach or I could have my students collaborate on that days entry. I would like to think that I will have time everyday to make an entry, document it, and blog about it but it is good to have a back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment