Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn 9/19-30/10

My name is Autumn Randell and I had the dates September 19th through the 30th. Im a recent transfer from Stlcc Florissant Valley to Kansas City Art Institute. I didnt really have a set idea when I started this journal, I wanted it to be more of a fun project that i didnt have to stress about as much as my school work. I have mixed feelings about this journal but overall i really liked the project. Sorry about the bad photos, I had to take them with my phone.



This is actually day 4, they arent in order. Charcoal, tissue paper, and watercolor pencil.

This is Day 1. Charcoal and ink.


This is Day 2. Graphite and pastel.



Day 3. Charcaol

Day 5. Ink.

Day 6. Charcoal.



Day 7. Frosted acetate and charcoal.


1 comment:

  1. very beautiful drawings! Thanks for taking part in the project...

    ReplyDelete